Being a mother is not a last resort. There’s always homework to go, sink dishes, laundry to fold, dinner to cook, PTA meetings to buy shoes (again!), Billing … you just don’t want to go on vacation wherever you’re for dinner No need to worry about where to go and what activities to organize for the kids every day? And what’s the point of spending a little private time without the kids?
If you are looking for this, the “all-inclusive” resort is your answer.
Club Med (abbreviated to Club Mediterranean) is operated by a French corporation and provides all-inclusive holiday resorts in high outdoor locations, usually in most parts of the world. There are more than 80 club-made resorts around the world, each offering a comprehensive list of services and activities in a single package.
These “all-inclusive” packages include accommodation, meals, soft drinks, access to amenities, a variety of sports activities, games and shows. Alcoholic beverages are purchased with bids that are purchased separately, although in some places their packages now include alcohol and snacks.
Many resorts offer outdoor buffet dining, daytime games and activities, and evening events by club-med medical staff known as “GOS” (short for “Grace Organizer”), and usually invite guests to participate, called “GM” ( Short for “Grace Member”), when the resort is known as “Village”. A unique feature of ClubMed is to socialize the GEOs with GMs, play all day, eat, drink and dance together.
There are many villages that provide facilities for children of different ages, which are supervised by trained staff. Children’s age groups are divided into clubs – “Baby”, “Petite”, “Mini” and “Junior”.
Mini Club Made (TM) (4-10 years):
Mini Club Med (TM) for kids ages 4 to 10 and activities are included in the package without any extras:
- Kids activities include arts and crafts, soccer, boating, in-line skating, games, “mini scientist” and other fun activities;
- Clubhouses surrounded by outdoor “Fanscape” areas with toys, puppets, trains and slides;
- Some resorts offer special activities (included in the package) such as mini tennis, flying trapeze, tennis, soccer, saling, in-line skating, games, arts and crafts, mini scientists and even circus schools where kids can learn juggling, walk the titropen, Jumping, swinging on trapeze and clowning around in circus workshops
“Juniors Club Made” (11 to 17 years old)
“Club Made Made Password (TM)” – Exclusive new area for kids and teens just 11 to 17 years old, where they can enjoy many different activities, including the price of the package:
- Performing Arts: Hip-Hop, Theater, Shows, Music, Musical Instruments, Sound Mixing, Magic, Musical Instruments, African Dance;
- Acting and film: video, theater, directing, editing;
- Creative activities: jewelry, makeup, crafts, fashion, Brazilian bracelets, graffiti art;
- Sports – flying trapeze, rollerblading, climbing, bungee bounce, boating, waterskiing, windsurfing, beach volleyball, beach soccer;
- Adventures and Discoveries: Travel, Mountaineering, Picnics;
- Evening activities – “Movie Night”, “Disco Night”, “Beach Party”, “Disco-Roller” on the beach;
Baby Club Made (TM) (4-23 months) Care is provided for babies aged 4 – 23 months from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm for extra charge. Babies are divided into two groups: still do not walk for 23 months.
Petit Club Made (TM) (2-3 years) Care is provided for children (2 – 3 years old) for extra charge.
See the Kids Vacation section of our website for more details and photo galleries.